18/19 home and away kits ?

manchester-city-17-18-third-kit-1.jpg

Camo City. Dark Green 3rd kit, so we won't be able to see each other in Europe next season.

A camoflage scheme on an item of clothing whose entire purpose is to be visibly distinct.

Imagine painting a tank pink. Nike are either taking the piss or are utterly negligent.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2016/11/manchester-city-17-18-kit.html?m=1

New leak. I like it. Probably too good to be true though.

In fact looking at it again it reminds of our 2010-11 kit which was my favourite ever.

They are normally a very good source footy headlines.

They've called the last few kits bang on.

This is good news.

And for those that can't read the link, it's basically a simple sky blue shirt with white trim, white shorts and sky blue socks with maroon turnover.

In fact it looks very much like the 2010-2011 kit.

That's much much better than this seasons shambles of a home kit. I think that is it. Not a fake that.

Shame about the etihad in a dark colour...it seems Citys shirt is now fixed to be three colours..and we're having it.

It is a shame we cant have Etihad in white but i'm more than happy with the improvement with this new kit. Baby steps.
Think that's an Etihad thing though not City or Nike. The white doesn't stand out enough for them.

It is a shame we cant have Etihad in white but i'm more than happy with the improvement with this new kit. Baby steps.

Baby steps yeah...from a two colour club to a three, i've never heard anyone say they'd prefer the '10/'11 kit with a dark coloured etihad

Used to be two but now three....how wank, kin price of em and they cant find an etihad in day-glo white, cheaper to go three colours...two bob

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.