Holland Sack Blind

Blue Hefner

Blind got the sack last night after losing 2-0 to Bulgaria

What has happened to them? Where has it all gone wrong?

Well their players aren't as good as previous generations.

Gone from the best players playing at Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, peak Milan, to the tier below, Roma, Liverpool, Lazio etc.

Their top clubs are getting weaker and weaker.

They're falling behind the likes of Spain, Germany and Italy in tactical innovation, whereas before their coaches were influencing those leagues.

Still for the talent do have they should be doing better.

I suspect its just cyclical rather than a fall into permanent decline, like Scotland and Hungary.

I suspect its just cyclical rather than a fall into permanent decline
I think it's as permanent as you get, Cruyff was critical of Ajax and Eindhoven among others for neglecting technique in their academies in favour of physicality, seems to me they're paying the price for that now.

With Danny as manager and Daley as captain it really was a case of the Blind leading the Blind leading the blind!

I think it's as permanent as you get, Cruyff was critical of Ajax and Eindhoven among others for neglecting technique in their academies in favour of physicality, seems to me they're paying the price for that now.

Cruyff was very critical and when a man like that says you're doing it wrong, then you're doing it wrong.

C77pqaoX0AA2iDR.jpg:large

Apparently the translation is (so I'm told!); Does that happen to you too? That you look at something and think:
"How the fuck did that happen?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.