• Draw

Votes: 92 31.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be the same team that started against Liverpool but with maybe Sagna over Fernandinho at right back.

I wouldn't want us starting the likes of Fernando.

ManchesterCitysFabianDelphintrainingA78Q4409.jpg

TOUCH: An incoming or outgoing pass from Fabian Delph, here?
For the players not on international duty, it was business as usual this morning at the CFA.

The likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling and several others will join back up with their Manchester City team-mates this week, with a big game in North London to prepare for.

And with club football back in focus, Pep Guardiola's men warmed up for the weekend's match with Arsenal at a sun-kissed CFA on Tuesday...

ManchesterCitysAleixGarciawalkstotrainingA78Q4104.jpg

RUNNING START: Aleix Garcia jogs on to the training pitch.
ManchesterCitysFernandowalkstotrainingA78Q4142.jpg

HELLO: Good morning, Fernando.
ManchesterCitysMikeSumerbeeandVincentKompanywalktotrainingA78Q4153.jpg
LEGEND: Vincent Kompany shares a word with Mike Summerbee before training kicks off.
ManchesterCitysNicholasOtamendiintrainingA78Q4324.jpg

STRETCH: Nico warms up.
ManchesterCitysNolitointrainingA78Q4250.jpg

HEAD FIRST: Still hat weather for Nolito!
ManchesterCitysThierryAmbroseintrainingA78Q4246.jpg

Free means you don't pay a fee so it does mean something although his agent probably used this to extract higher wages. Generally speaking the lad has done reasonably well judged against objective criteria. You don't rate him so be it lets leave it at that. Furthermore, I don't have anything against Zabba and of course he should play at least some of the remaining games but if you think he is the player of old you are mistaken. You don't have to look very hard to see he has lost the proverbial half yard and as such Sagna has deserved his chance. Oh and I guy call Pep happens to agree with me. Now more importantly did you see who is the ref for Sunday Andre MMMM!!!!

he just frustrates me mate, he has done ok as you say for what we got and has had some more than effective games, but that's the exception rather than the norm, its not his defensive part its the going forward, he takes the safer negative option too often.
marriner ah well looks like we are in for an interesting afternoon

Taken from an Arsenal forum:

"Pep is shit and we don't do losses to City at home."

Would love to ram that down their throats. Quite a lot of them really don't rate Pep, possibly because Wenger is really going down the pan (never fancied her anyway syndrome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.