International Games 24/25/26 /27/28 March

Marlos Moreno scores for Bolivia against Argentina tonight. He's been off the radar for most of the season on loan. Let's hope the lad comes good at City in the future.
#oneforthefuture
Sorry forum viewers wrong player the scorer was Marcelo Moreno who's 29 and not our young lad.
Apologies

Aguero looks like a complete shadow of the player we know. Argentina are really all over the place. No international success but I think Messi has to be recognized for dragging this shambles of a team to as many finals as he has. Its a shame plenty of times if he can't score it has fallen to Higuain who has flopped.

Over, Bolivia - Argentina 2-0. Colombia are winning at halftime. If it stays, and Chile beat Venezuela (just started), Argentina will be 5th (play-off position).

I know, but I understand he received a couple of ugly tackles? [Fingers crossed there won't be any post match surprises...]

Jallet went straight through the back of him on his bad ankle but Silva got up and played all the way through, played well and scored so I think he got away with it.

Typical thug challenge for a fucking friendly though the dirty ****.

Jallet went straight through the back of him on his bad ankle but Silva got up and played all the way through, played well and scored so I think he got away with it.

Typical thug challenge for a fucking friendly though the dirty ****.

Ridiculous isn't it? I don't know if I'll blame him to be honest. I mean, can't the man (and us with him) get a fucking break once in a while? So many fucking players to be tested on the bench, people to be given a playing opportunity etc. What is the fucking point playing him again, a player over 30, in a friendly, 3 days following an official match? Spain will eventually have to get used to playing without Iniesta, Silva etc, no? I cannot understand it my friend, I really can't...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.