Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why some (myself included) prefer Mbappe is because he like Sane, Sterling and Jesus can also play wide as we as centrally.

So in essenas you have 3 positions that would be rotated btw 4 guys who can all start anywhere in that front 3.

The complexity and headache for other teams trying to prepare for us alone would probably be worth it.

If he pans out. I think he will.He looks very good.

Fair point but GB can also play out wide with Sergio as the main striker.

I get what your saying but to say Sergio can't fit into the system is frankly fucking ludicrous, some on here saying he's only scoring against cannon fodder, only 3 in 11 blah blah blah . Another season at least for me with Sergio as there's no guarantee GJ will be a roaring success next season.

In football when you're good enough you're old enough. I want to remind as many as balk at the idea of replacing Sergio Aguero with a mere 18 year old that If Jesus was not injured, Aguero wouldnt be starting most games. Yes I'm talking about Jesus the 19 year old. He'd be starting ahead of Aguero.

People forget that there are 2 sides to a gamble. We have highlighted the 'what if he fails' bit and given next to zero attention to the other possibility that he might just become the next big thing. Everything in life is a gamble including the choice to wake up and hit the streets and that's why people take calculated risks all the time.

If we don't sign him we have no control over who does be it a rival in the EPL or some club in faraway Spain

I canot tell if he'll make the cut here but I've been watching him closely since our first meeting with Monaco. This guy is a star in the making. Its all well and good if he doesn't come to ours but I'd be absolutely livid if he goes to any rival EPL club. Quite frankly I'd be surprised if he doesn't make the cut here. He's got about everything.

Top post. I think it's Madrid, us, or PSG.

My vibe is he probably won't move this summer though so Kun may get a reprieve.

Fair point but GB can also play out wide with Sergio as the main striker.

I get what your saying but to say Sergio can't fit into the system is frankly fucking ludicrous, some on here saying he's only scoring against cannon fodder, only 3 in 11 blah blah blah . Another season at least for me with Sergio as there's no guarantee GJ will be a roaring success next season.
All that talk about flat track bully is silly. I don't buy into it. I do sense Sergio's talent seems to be dwindling though. Might be adaptation pains or might be a sign of the beginning of a decline. I'm not totally sure.

All that talk about flat track bully is silly. I don't buy into it. I do sense Sergio's talent seems to be dwindling though. Might be adaptation pains or might be a sign of the beginning of a decline. I'm not totally sure.

He deserves another season at least and its not through sentiment I say that, he was on fire before his bans, all strikers go through lean periods in a season-hes set the bar so high that any drop off becomes noticeable, hes a world class striker of that there is no doubt, every club in world football more or less would have him at their club.

He will be back with a vengeance imo -Id play the GJ and SA , that would mean three at the back though, getting the defence right is the key to it all for me.

He deserves another season at least and its not through sentiment I say that, he was on fire before his bans, all strikers go through lean periods in a season-hes set the bar so high that any drop off becomes noticeable, hes a world class striker of that there is no doubt, every club in world football more or less would have him at their club.

He will be back with a vengeance imo -Id play the GJ and SA , that would mean three at the back though, getting the defence right is the key to it all for me.
The sentiment argument is trotted out by morons. It's Sergio Aguero we're talking about, a player who if indeed we were daft enough to sell would attract suitors of the very highest quality. That in itself should tell you what the football world think of him. The fact that there are people claiming he's been terrible this season when in fact his game is improving is also a bit baffling. Yes, he's missed chances this season, some important ones which I guess is the main reason some are turning on him but make no mistake, he's one of the very best in the business at what he does and selling him would be foolish.

The sentiment argument is trotted out by morons. It's Sergio Aguero we're talking about, a player who if indeed we were daft enough to sell would attract suitors of the very highest quality. That in itself should tell you what the football world think of him. The fact that there are people claiming he's been terrible this season when in fact his game is improving is also a bit baffling. Yes, he's missed chances this season, some important ones which I guess is the main reason some are turning on him but make no mistake, he's one of the very best in the business at what he does and selling him would be foolish.
Do you not think that over the last few seasons the standard of his all round game has dropped , passing control of the ball and decision making?

Do you not think that over the last few seasons the standard of his all round game has dropped , passing control of the ball and decision making?
I think it's improved over the last four months and given chance would continue to do so.

Couldn't agree more mate, the very same people were writing off Silva end of last season aswell, hes a world class striker who scores against the very best teams and has done throughout his City career-too many people reading between the lines about his future-under no circumstances should Aguero be sold.

Hes led Citys forward line for 4 seasons now and hasn't disappointed in any of them-the likes of Sterling, Silva and KDB are equally as guilty in front of goal and waste chance after chance week in week out-should we get rid of them aswell?

There are no guarantees that Gabriel will hit the ground running next season either so the one man you have in your team is Sergio-proven quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.