Corporate Tickets available for Watford.

Well if each supporters club got an average of 2 tickets it hardly worth starting a supporters club to get tickets then does it .dont no where you got your info from that loads of branches were formed just so they could get tickets seems a load of cobblers to me .i like the way you go on the defensive and try to twist things .where did i say fans who dont join supporters clubs dont matter ? Where did i say anything to indicate i have anything against fans with high points and a merit based allocation system. If you repeat your propoganda about supporters clubs enough times you will end up believing it .

So you don't know what the allocation is from for the Watford game for SCs?

Supporters Clubs having "access to away tickets" in their constitution seems to give the game away to me, it doesn't really matter what it 'seems' to you if it is written in black and white, and I have clear evidence. There is no need to give supporter club fans any advantage over the rest, and supporters clubs are not vocal against the club slashing access to away tickets to normal fans as I imagine they want to stay "well looked after".

So you don't know what the allocation is from for the Watford game for SCs?

Supporters Clubs having "access to away tickets" in their constitution seems to give the game away to me, it doesn't really matter what it 'seems' to you if it is written in black and white, and I have clear evidence. There is no need to give supporter club fans any advantage over the rest, and supporters clubs are not vocal against the club slashing access to away tickets to normal fans as I imagine they want to stay "well looked after".
Dont answer my questions then .good night

Well if each supporters club got an average of 2 tickets it hardly worth starting a supporters club to get tickets then does it .dont no where you got your info from that loads of branches were formed just so they could get tickets seems a load of cobblers to me .i like the way you go on the defensive and try to twist things .where did i say fans who dont join supporters clubs dont matter ? Where did i say anything to indicate i have anything against fans with high points and a merit based allocation system. If you repeat your propoganda about supporters clubs enough times you will end up believing it .

I have it on pretty good authority that supporters clubs have been set up just for getting access to away tickets. How many of those there are I don't know - it may just be 1 or 2 - but you'd be incredibly naive to think that it's a "load of cobblers"

Anyway, I think that should be for another discussion - this thread is about City themselves siphoning off tickets for a high demand away game to people who don't need a single loyalty point as long as they're prepared to stump up enough cash.

I think it a load of cobblers if people think loads of Supporters clubs have been set up on the off chance there members might get 2 tickets between then for an away game .you are right this thread is about City siphoning tickets of so they can make more money it was not me who started the supporter club bashing .please tell me which branches started up just to get tickets .i will contact the supporters club secretary to find out a if it really is true. or just another myth and b.how many tickets they get

I think it a load of cobblers if people think loads of Supporters clubs have been set up on the off chance there members might get 2 tickets between then for an away game .you are right this thread is about City siphoning tickets of so they can make more money it was not me who started the supporter club bashing .please tell me which branches started up just to get tickets .i will contact the supporters club secretary to find out a if it really is true. or just another myth and b.how many tickets they get

Where's this 2 tickets bollocks come from? It's not set in stone and never has been - that was just Corky saying even if each branch only got 2 tickets for an away game then that would eat into the allocation and now you seem to be stating it as a fact. Well the fact is that for many away games, branches get far more than 2 tickets and it's only those games where there is a minimal allocation such as Monaco or Bournemouth where it might be 2 tickets (or less)

There aren't "loads" of supporters clubs that have been set up just for the intention of getting away tickets and no-one stated that. Those branches will be very much in a minority but the point is, it has happened. I've been told by a trustworthy source that this is the case and I've no reason to doubt that source because they're a lot more keyed in to how various branches work than I am.

No-one has said that every supporters club is engaging in dubious behaviour regarding away tickets - most of them are completely above board (including, to the best of my knowledge, the branch I'm currently a member of) - but that doesn't mean that there aren't opportunists out there looking for a way of getting hold of away tickets that they might not be entitled to, and setting up a supporters club branch is probably the most obvious way of going about it. In fact, my source informed me that one branch never had a single monthly meeting because their sole reason for existing was to get their hands on away tickets.

For those mentioning Chelsea it never did actually sell out. Went back on sale at the start of the week, 3 blocks still on sale now. Done it loads this year e.g. liverpool, Gladbach and Monaco where they release added tickets too close to the game for anyone. I hope they don't sell the tickets so they might start actually putting the full amount of tickets we have from the beginning. Presumed it was sponsors not taking tickets offered to them but could well be this city in the city crap not selling enough. Doubt it will be the case for Watford.

On another note, Does anyone know if they send you out the tickets for the Watford one? would look at using if the tickets were posted but not arsed if you have to go to that event shite to pick up. Only on 12,000 so not getting tickets otherwise.

Where's this 2 tickets bollocks come from? It's not set in stone and never has been - that was just Corky saying even if each branch only got 2 tickets for an away game then that would eat into the allocation and now you seem to be stating it as a fact. Well the fact is that for many away games, branches get far more than 2 tickets and it's only those games where there is a minimal allocation such as Monaco or Bournemouth where it might be 2 tickets (or less)

There aren't "loads" of supporters clubs that have been set up just for the intention of getting away tickets and no-one stated that. Those branches will be very much in a minority but the point is, it has happened. I've been told by a trustworthy source that this is the case and I've no reason to doubt that source because they're a lot more keyed in to how various branches work than I am.

No-one has said that every supporters club is engaging in dubious behaviour regarding away tickets - most of them are completely above board (including, to the best of my knowledge, the branch I'm currently a member of) - but that doesn't mean that there aren't opportunists out there looking for a way of getting hold of away tickets that they might not be entitled to, and setting up a supporters club branch is probably the most obvious way of going about it. In fact, my source informed me that one branch never had a single monthly meeting because their sole reason for existing was to get their hands on away tickets.
Dont want to get in an argument mate but if branches are conducting dubious practises they should be reported and get there slocation stopped .but on the grand scheme of things .supporters clubs come down the pecking order in relation to tickets with players ex players asociation .sponsers .directors. corperate hospitality and other hanger oners ect all getting a good slice of the pie .to be honest by the time everyone else has been to the trough am it hardly suprising that ordinary fans get pis*ed of that not many are left for them

It's amazing where these extra Chelsea tickets have come from.
It's not an extra allocation from Chelsea.
I think it's tickets held back for Corporates and Sponsors who have not taken them up.
Another case of City shafting the fans.

For those mentioning Chelsea it never did actually sell out. Went back on sale at the start of the week, 3 blocks still on sale now. Done it loads this year e.g. liverpool, Gladbach and Monaco where they release added tickets too close to the game for anyone. I hope they don't sell the tickets so they might start actually putting the full amount of tickets we have from the beginning. Presumed it was sponsors not taking tickets offered to them but could well be this city in the city crap not selling enough. Doubt it will be the case for Watford.

On another note, Does anyone know if they send you out the tickets for the Watford one? would look at using if the tickets were posted but not arsed if you have to go to that event shite to pick up. Only on 12,000 so not getting tickets otherwise.

Seems to have sold out now which is a bugger as I was hoping it would drop to Citizens.

Seems to have sold out now which is a bugger as I was hoping it would drop to Citizens.

Im sure that Facebook city Ticket selling page... I mean city fan page will have loads going up today and over the weekend, just the points will all go to someone who bought them yesterday but has found out this morning that they can no longer get the time off work...

Its happened too many times with tickets being held back, they are obviously going to give sponsors, corporate tickets but seems city are being too generous with the amount.

Can't wait till the tunnel club turn up and get told they can have 5 tickets or whatever it will be per away game, which they will get because they're paying £15,000 or whatever it will be so city won't say no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.