United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose's management of the kid coming back off of a serious injury has left a lot to be desired.

He's a ****. It's clear he doesn't fancy him as a player. Shaw obviously has demons after such a horrible injury and all that twat can do is slag him in the press. The way he dealt with Schweinsteiger was disgraceful. I went to St Mary's in his final season there and he stood out as the best opposition player I'd seen all season. Mourinho could ruin his career but the self obsessed ego won't care less.

I'd take Shaw. He was so promising at Southampton. With the way they've treated him, I reckon he'd jump at the chance to join and show that lot what they've missed out on.

Since the West Brom game he's slagged off his strikers and now shaw. Anything to deflect criticism away from him and his huge failings. I was hoping for another Jose meltdown and with their packed fixture list it looks like he could deliver. Can't wait.

I'd take Shaw. He was so promising at Southampton. With the way they've treated him, I reckon he'd jump at the chance to join and show that lot what they've missed out on.

Give over.

I dont condone the throwing him under the bus tactic that Mourinho loves so much but he looks fat, has always looked fat and i can actually see where Mourinho is coming from because we have always said the same about the lad.

He got his big money move and the cash in the bank and for some, thats enough and Shaw just doesnt seem to have the drive to be a great player.

Give over.

I dont condone the throwing him under the bus tactic that Mourinho loves so much but he looks fat, has always looked fat and i can actually see where Mourinho is coming from because we have always said the same about the lad.

He got his big money move and the cash in the bank and for some, thats enough and Shaw just doesnt seem to have the drive to be a great player.

Think you're spot on, LVG commented on his weight at one point. Shaw isn't very good and Mourinho is right to challenge him IMO.

I think you're missing the problem. He doesn't appear to have the desire which is something Pep wouldn't accept either.

I think any potential he had as a top LB went with the injury. He's still young enough to reinvent himself, otherwise he'll just be a decent LB at a team like Everton.

Give over.

Makes me wonder what his lifestyle must be like when he trains 5 days a week and is so clearly way overweight. Looks like a Sunday morning pub player.

I think because the work put in behind the scenes and commercially at City to try and get us to a level of Bayern, Real, etc, whilst bearing fruit financially is stifled somewhat by the publicity and fawning of the rags constantly bigged up in the media.

From the average neutral fan, we don't get the level of respect and awe that we should - if we were linked with the world's biggest stars I believe it would help our image (even if we didn't get them), simply by being in people's mindset as a club that could in theory at least take Neymar from Barca if we wanted.
My god man, that's just the mentality of scum fans and why they get linked with everybody.

The media still suck up to them tbh fella, they get linked with everyone cos the media know that's what their non match going glory hunting fans want to hear.( the sky subscriptions need renewing don't you know ).
I'm still struggling to name the other clubs that were battling the scum for the likes of Pogba and konkface's signatures.

Makes me wonder what his lifestyle must be like when he trains 5 days a week and is so clearly way overweight. Looks like a Sunday morning pub player.

Not everyone is an athlete and a quick look at our own Kevin will tell you that. Some will have to work extra hard to ensure their weight is right and that they get the most out of their obvious talents but not all of them will have the mentality or application to do whats needed.

Shaw falls into that bracket imo and his weight is testament to it.

I posted the other day about us bidding for Shaw. On the face of it, its a good idea -young, English, plays left-back, would be pretty cheap and he lives in the area(I assume). However the reality is a bit different. He's overweight, 'soft'(according my mate who knew him for the U21's, seems unmotivated and seems like now hes got the cash in the bank that he has put his feet up. Add to that the horrendous injury he suffered

Probably wouldn't be a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.