Complaint to BBC regarding Pete the Badge

I contacted a publication that I thought would be interested in this story and they got back to me and wanted all the details. They're planning to write and publish it so I've sent the various emails that prove:
a) They lied in the first instance;
b) BBC management were not happy over the publication of that post;
c) They're still giving us bull-shit excuses and not even acknowledging they lied in the first place.

I'll let you know what transpires.
Maybe they can also investigate Gill's obvious clash of conflicts and Leicester's remarkable firm last season followed by what was expected followed by a sudden upturn while they are at it

Hopefully something will come of it. I guess there are a whole load of people queuing to have a pop at the BBC.

There is a fair amount of evidence of their PR department telling blatant lies. Plenty on here, including myself have had the email where they claim it was a genuine mistake. It just depends if anyone in the know on the inside is prepared to stick their neck on the line and spill the beans.

High profile heads should roll, but the carpet in the board room at the BBC is lumpier than the surface of the moon with all the shit that's been swept under it over the years.

So much so along with the skeletons in cupboards that they have had to move several times!

I contacted a publication that I thought would be interested in this story and they got back to me and wanted all the details. They're planning to write and publish it so I've sent the various emails that prove:
a) They lied in the first instance;
b) BBC management were not happy over the publication of that post;
c) They're still giving us bull-shit excuses and not even acknowledging they lied in the first place.

I'll let you know what transpires.

Well done mate!

OFCOM are, as of today regulators of BBC performance. Lets just hope they are completely independent, although I wouldn't be surprised if the upper echelons of their management team are part of the same Oxbridge set that run the BBC. Backslaps all round.

If it's the 'five things you may have missed' feature I don't think it's taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.