United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted the other day about us bidding for Shaw. On the face of it, its a good idea -young, English, plays left-back, would be pretty cheap and he lives in the area(I assume). However the reality is a bit different. He's overweight, 'soft'(according my mate who knew him for the U21's, seems unmotivated and seems like now hes got the cash in the bank that he has put his feet up. Add to that the horrendous injury he suffered

Probably wouldn't be a good idea

He's a Pie Slayer.

Oh dear. Grown men.
C8Ug4KxXgAAc4tj
No wonder the Swiss don't have an army, imagine this four with a gun..

Jose's management of the kid coming back off of a serious injury has left a lot to be desired.
He always likes to bully one or two players when he goes to a club, it seems to just be the way he operates. It always seems fairly random who he chooses though.

Have the FA charged them with failing to control their players yet?

He always likes to bully one or two players when he goes to a club, it seems to just be the way he operates. It always seems fairly random who he chooses though.

This is how he operates; he uses a small pool of players from within the group and isolates everyone else. We have seen it with Schwein.. and Shaw. Next season it will be someone else. He causes trouble at every club and it unsettles players – he gets a response from those in the team as they don’t want to get pushed out. However, long term it doesn’t work. Players and staff get pissed off with it and him.

Have the FA charged them with failing to control their players yet?

I recall reading something happened in the other games thread the other day, Rooney and Fellani lucky not to see red, but not seen anything else mentioned in any press or media about it, so swept under the carpet I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.