David Moyes "threatens" to slap female reporter

A bit harsh there pc. I thank him for the sterling work he did at the Meccano set.
This, I personally recommended him for the military star but they told me he wasn't dead yet. I tried to explain he sacrificed his career to bring the dirty rat bastards down but they were having none of it.

This.

"Give you a slap if ya carry on" is something that's been heard up and down the country for centuries, you don't expect it from a public figure but the faux outrage from twatterites and facebookers these days is far more "shocking" to me, what's happening to society? Is this progress? I don't see it that way, it irritates me somehow... I think of it as people acting like that childish/fagotty/teachers-pet individual of the class who nobody wanted to be when they were growing up.

She's accepted his apology, she knows he was being a tit and it was an empty threat, no outrage on her behalf necessary.
The Facebook lot and the twatterites- the armchair politicians or Slacktivists as I call them have an actual term- 'virtue signallers' it's worth having a google.
People like JK Rowling, Linnekar and all that lot are all virtue signallers.

Ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer.

As both parties are fine and getting on with their lives, others decide to be outraged, such is the world we live in.

There isn't any other occupation where a manager is questioned in public about their performance every couple of hours.

The trend this season seems to be for the hacks to wind the managers up in order to get a sensational headline. Well done to the BBC, you reaped what you sowed.

The written version of the exchange seemed more sinister, but when you hear it it's not as bad as they're laughing when he says it, albeit a bit awkwardly. It seems more clumsy and ill-judged than malicious. I presumed Sunderland had leaked it as a prelude to sacking him, but not sure that's the case now as they seem to be backing him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.