United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always likes to bully one or two players when he goes to a club, it seems to just be the way he operates. It always seems fairly random who he chooses though.

Correct, Matic was his victim at Chelsea. Apparently, that's why the players down tools.

Hooter really does think he's some sort of immortal...

When asked to pick the Premier League’s best striker, Ibrahimovic told BT Sport: ‘I feel Lukaku is strong.

‘Aguero is good, he’s all-round.’

When told that he hasn’t mentioned himself, Ibrahimovic replied: ‘Lions, they don’t compare themselves with humans.’

As much as it pains me to say it, he is very good in the box, but his dribbling is awful, hence why he has little impact when playing out wide, IMHO.

He's been playing central recently and has been just as shit.

Hooter really does think he's some sort of immortal...
When asked to pick the Premier League’s best striker, Ibrahimovic told BT Sport: ‘I feel Lukaku is strong.
‘Aguero is good, he’s all-round.’
When told that he hasn’t mentioned himself, Ibrahimovic replied: ‘Lions, they don’t compare themselves with humans.’
Comparisons? You want comparisons do you? Shit Andy Carroll perhaps.

They were utter dog shite tonight, and still no reporter has the balls to tackle him.

They were utter dog shite tonight, and still no reporter has the balls to tackle him.
And last Saturday, it was the exact same thing. Everything about them just screams "ordinary".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.