• Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

My concern is Sergio v Luis.

The way refs seem happy to card Sergio could be a worry tonight.
Sideshow will do his best to get him sent off,hopefully pep has had a word with sergio and told him to keep his cool

I'm for risking vinny,no other of our defenders can bully costa

Please no bravo or clichy

Except for that have a real go,i think we'll lose anyway mind you,i have no faith in us getting a result against a well organised defence and fast counter attacking players

I fear the worse tonight. Like other posts I feel we lack leadership on the pitch. We've had 3 good leaders sacrificed by Pep in his efforts to be 'the 'ultimate' leader - Hart, Kompany and Zabba.

Zabba and Kompany should start tonight! He won't start Vincent though 'cos if he gets injured he can't sell him....

I would love to see us play them at their own game of breaking up play and play acting,alas we just don't play that way
Even if we wanted to we can't when the refs ignore opposition fouls and have a zero tolerance policy towards fouls/play-acting from anyone in a City shirt - we'd be down to 7 and Chelsea awarded the win before half time.

i go into every City game thinking we will win and tonight is no different but, and its a big but, we HAVE too put away our chances and we HAVE to defend well and not make any silly MISTAKES. But the reality is that we do give chances and we usually get bloody punished as well, whilst we hit the post 18 times a game and miss endless opportunities to kill the opposition off. Tonight may well go with the same script, but fingers crossed we get the 3 points! Im hopeful.

Even if we wanted to we can't when the refs ignore opposition fouls and have a zero tolerance policy towards fouls/play-acting from anyone in a City shirt - we'd be down to 7 and Chelsea awarded the win before half time.
The refs (and our shortfalls) have ruined this season for me,i am just waiting to be stitched up in every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.