Full Backs?

Kolarov comparisons in that defending is not his forte,he's quick though so he bails himself out many a times..He could play LWB maybe as he's good going forward.
Injury worries around Grimaldo too,ruptured his cruciate in 2013 and was out for an year and now this abdominal injury and has been out since November,but is back now.A risk either way,but just feel he's a better fit for us as he's played in midfield before,for Barca B.
Ah. Got it. Grimaldo is by far the best fit if health wasn't a concern :(

What I've seen of Kolasinac I like, a proper defender. Also played CB and DM earlier in his career as well, no brainer on a free. Also played behind Leroy last season, so will know each others game well.

What I've seen of Kolasinac I like, a proper defender. Also played CB and DM earlier in his career as well, no brainer on a free. Also played behind Leroy last season, so will know each others game well.

I think if we get him he'd come in as CB.

Total no brainer, get him signed up and quickly. Sane must have told him had a chat with him as well.

We are definitely getting this guy. I can sense it.
Kolasinac and Fabinho would be a promising start to the window. Both have the ability to step into midfield from full back, both seem to have the ability to pick a pass without cacking themselves, both are of a good height, which I always think is a nice bonus with a fullback as it means we can still play a load of midgets further up the pitch and still have the height to defend set pieces, both are versatile, both have a certain steel about them, which I feel we currently lack in our starting 11. Would appear to be good choices. Kolasinac could even play left sided CB. Basically filling the hole in the squad that Laporte was wanted for and that Kolarov had to then fill instead.

Kolasinac and Fabinho would be a promising start to the window. Both have the ability to step into midfield from full back, both seem to have the ability to pick a pass without cacking themselves, both are of a good height, which I always think is a nice bonus with a fullback as it means we can still play a load of midgets further up the pitch and still have the height to defend set pieces, both are versatile, both have a certain steel about them, which I feel we currently lack in our starting 11. Would appear to be good choices. Kolasinac could even play left sided CB. Basically filling the hole in the squad that Laporte was wanted for and that Kolarov had to then fill instead.

I'd be happy if we got him and Grimaldo/Hernandez for the left back positions, Fabinho/Henrichs and Maffeo as backup for right back and Tah/Lemos/Laporte for centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.