Match Thread | Chelsea vs Manchester City (05/04/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really are the best team in the league on our day by a country mile.

We look great when in the pocket and running at them but KDB needs to get the fuck out of the way of Dave, who does it so much better.

Fernandinho is just the wrong side each and every time, hence the penalty, and looking amateurish in the process.

Delph is really giving us bite and pleased for the lad.

Kun just needs to stay cool in the head.

We made more mistakes than them
Dinho undisciplined in our box
2-1 we're in this
Curious to see what changes are made from the gaffers

You can't give a team at the top of the table two goals, more so when you're away from home.

Frustrating as fuck. Still in this game though, and not beyond us to get another couple.

Come on you blues!

It's so frustrating. We've been the better side. Really not our year from a luck/fortune perspective.

I really wish Sergio were on his best form, he's had some opportunity.

Nothing about being unlucky in our defending this season. Against the big boys we just can't do it. All very well keeping clean sheets against Huddersfield and West Ham in the cup but we concede the most sloppy goals of anyone. How often do our players have the space that Hazard had for their first goal. It's ludicrous defending.

As I said before I was banned, we continue to leak goals like a sieve and Aguero is not as sharp as he has been in the past. This is yet another game where we have dominated but defensive frailties and lack of incisiveness in front of goal have cost us dear

1st goal was Delph at fault for not going with the runner, but played well after that, we are 4-5 1st teamers short can't see us getting that many in one window that click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.