It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do think so as well, has had little game time this year.

Shame as I think he'll end up a big star somewhere, personally and i cant believe I'm typing this I'd probably look at moving Kun on but ONLY if we have to make space.

My personal view is Nacho wont be as good as we all first thought

Will be a decent player but not good enough for top tier

Just my view though

do you have any idea on the player in question mate? think that's the hardest part with tolm, can never work anything bloody out! lol
I could not read any name from Tolmie's Nimrod mate. He seemed pretty exited though and said "Champions League Material". Further he posted a link to a Mr. Big song. So it is probably not the Oxford United kid he is talking about.

I could not read any name from Tolmie's Nimrod mate. He seemed pretty exited though and said "Champions League Material". Further he posted a link to a Mr. Big song. So it is probably not the Oxford United kid he is talking about.

frustrating isn't it! lol great fun and addictive at the same time as well!

I'm a bit worried about the brexit process .... it could change our strategies in the next transfer window?

There should be no concerns at all.

It will be akin to us signing a non-EEA national now; they will have to obtain a Visa as per Yaya, for example. So if they are high-flying, international players, there will be no concerns at all. That said, I am sure there will be agreements set up with the FA, as the moneypit is just too big for the Government not to allow big name players in and potentially weaken the Premier League.

frustrating isn't it! lol great fun and addictive at the same time as well!
Absolutely. Given the experience from the last seasons it does seem to me that BM is pretty good at working out the targets City is trying to sign (based on Tolmies hint's). It sometimes does not work out (Pogba for example) but we seem to get many names right of the players City are trying to sign. I am therefore somewhat confident that the names that have been mentioned already in this thread (Fabinho, Ederson, Henrichs, Kolasinac, Isco etc.) are candidates. I bloody well hope for a good summer signing-wise. We need it.

do you have any idea on the player in question mate? think that's the hardest part with tolm, can never work anything bloody out! lol
Champagne and hankies
Champion league material
Mr big song to be with you is a song about a man who wants a woman who's had her heart broken
For me only one player fits the clues
Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.