City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

It's not needed & its superficial bullshit.

We have the worst home atmosphere in the league. That gives our team no advantage whatsoever at home. Something is very much needed. Not sure this is the answer mind but it's a start.

I always liked it when Joe Corrigan came down to the Platt Lane end for kick-off...

Having never captained a team I didn't realise, until googling it just now, that the winners of the coin-toss choose ends and the losers then have 1st kick-off.

I always thought that, if you won the toss, you either had the choice of turning around or kicking off.

http://www.thefa.com/football-rules...l-11-11/law-8---the-start-and-restart-of-play

Every day's a school day.

Anyway, I think that if the manager and players think that it'll make a difference, then it has a good chance of being positive.

So, why not?

I presume we will head towards the South stand after the line ups & hand shakes, so even if Hull or future opponents win the toss I think most captains will just go with the way they're kicking rather change ends.

So will we be warming up pre kick off on the south stand half. Thant would be awesome esp with manure comming zlsoon

The referee has already done the toss, we lost, he will reveal the result just before kick off. He already knows who will be booked, and how many penalties won't be given, he had a meeting with Gill and the FA yesterday.
This

Because the family stand is never full, it creates no atmosphere and the majority all leave with ten minutes to go.

Buzzing for the change, attacking the South stand will be great.
The atmospheres great in the south stand isnt it ,not.
Two sides of arms folders carnt even sing the same songs.won two titles attacking the famy stand and played shit every time we've spun it round.
On a positive note at least we can fuck off after 45 mins instead of having to stay till the 80th min :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.