City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Well that's City well and treuely fecked then. In my humble opinion, we play better in the second half going the other way.

@3rdgenerationblue

You think our home support is good? You think teams come to the etihad and feel intimidated by our atmosphere?

I've been to at least half the grounds in the prem as an away fan with city and I would say pretty much everyone has a better home atmosphere than us (and when I say that I'm specifically talking about the last couple of seasons where our home support has really hit a new low).

If you think our home support is decent then you're deluded.

This manager has done nothing to be matched up to Mancini, in fact it's a long time since I've seen a manager make so many mistakes but he'll learn & another £150m will help .

You're an idiot. You're judging Pep on one season in charge of Man City. Ignoring his huge success at Barca, at bayern, his countless accolades and praise from players, coaches all over the world.

He's so clearly in a different league to Mancini but that's not to take about from Mancini's success with us.

I could see the point if the singing section was especially loud but I'm afraid it isn't so on that basis I'm opposed to changing the tradition.
Very true.
The club created a Singing Section of the ground and City fans in there, like all City fans BTW, don't sing much till a decision badly goes against us or City players get off their arses and start attacking.
In the age old argument, the Singing Section (like all City fans) really is a chicken not an egg. i can't see it changing either, it's just not in our nature.

Last edited:
Very true.
The club created a Singing Section of the ground and City fans in there, like all City fans BTW, don't sing much till a decision badly goes against us or City players get off their arses and start attacking.
In the age old argument, the Singing Section really is a chicken. i can't see it changing either, it's just not in our nature.
Also, looking at the weather forecast for today it seems that the sun will be in Willy's eyes in the second half if we do win the toss though admittedly it's a minor point given Manchester's normal weather!

It's incredible. I sometimes have to double check that I'm on a City forum with some of the stuff I read.
Like that idiot in the Chelsea match thread slagging Pep off at half time for playing Dinho at right back.

Didn't know we had a singing section ;)

Only joking before anyone screams abuse

Used to us playing towards SS first half and I'm a superstitious fucker so keep it as it is

And I sit in SS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.