Premier League Games 8/9/10 April

I've got a wedge on Everton. Though Leicester would take it easy before playing Atletico on Wednesday. Hopefully Everton score next and I'll get paid out. Barkley takes far too many touches. Not worth £10M

Thank you Jesus

Any team that pays over £10 million for Barkley has been ripped off.

Looks a player that needs to move out of his comfort zone and to s club with a top class number ten in it who will push him.

Only one year left on his deal this summer so if he pushes for a move I reckon you could get him for £20m-£25m.

I wonder if Spurs will go for him. Pochettino loves his promising English players.

Strange king does a similar challenge to larsson but ref gives him a yellow..

What's strange are both pundits claiming larrson deserved to go on MOTD, the ****s no-one even defended the action. i mean i thought they`d pick up on both sides of the argument...... sunderland fans must be in serious despair. I feel for them and hope they return stronger! ref robbed the Mackems and seems to be cover up of the facts on TV too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.