City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Is that the royal we? As this is an internet forum we are all behind keyboards are we not? I would hope your reference to stepping from behind the 'safety' of my keyboard does not implie that I would not be safe if I were to do so. I have made my points and that's that as far as I am concerned

Over to you.

Now whatever gave you that idea? It was a simple point that you wouldn't be quite so gobby and abusive if you met us face to face - we're not in the business of making threats but we do feel if anyone has issues with us that are clearly as serious as yours then instead of spouting off from behind your keyboard it might be best if you get it off your chest on a match day Mr Ten Men. However, I gave you the chance of a get out and to put your points forward in a constructive matter - if you're not happy about fans investing their spare time and a fair bit of effort in trying to improve the atmosphere and perhaps even think you can do a better job then you can contact the 1894 Group via Twitter or Facebook.

Over to you.

Is this what our fan base has resorted to?

A 'I saw player X, Y and Z once score a goal that meant something at some point or another at my end of the stadium so nerrrr' whinge because the club have changed it up a little bit and for some odd reason that really goes against some people's grain?

No wonder our atmosphere is shit if these are the pressing issues at hand inside the stadium.

Very unfair to direct abuse towards 1894 who as a group try their best to improve atmosphere and bring colour into the stadium, I don't think anybody wants silence and a grey stadium like some of the other PL clubs are experiencing . Hundreds of unpaid ours and out of pocket,1894 work very hard to show their team colours and sing with pride. Can't see how if 1894 spend hours putting out 4000 foils for displays and some fans choose not to hold them up it is their fault.

End of the day only the club and players make the decision which way to kick second half and they have been discussing a change for some time. Perhaps bring the decision up constructively with the club if it is felt this strongly

As it's been said already it's going to end up with a 50/50 split because we go to the North stand after the hand shakes. Simple

Not really if we line up that way and lose the toss we dont usually get turned round usually toss winners choose kick off, thats why we nearly always kick the same way.
That said afer years kicking the other way dont see how anyone can be unhappy about a change.
Nobody chooses to kick off, the winners of the toss choose which way to kick for the first half, the losers kick off.

Correct the way we line up after the hand shakes will now mean a 50/50 split because when our opponents win the toss they will choose K/0ff because they'll choose not to turn.
So now that we're all happy with a 50/50 split can we all go home, but preferably not until the final whistle.
Nobody chooses to kick off, the winners of the toss choose which way to kick for the first half, the losers kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.