City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

There are some right idiots who follow City now. If you're that upset that the club are going to shoot towards the south stand, you know what you can do? Change seats and sit somewhere else? Is that really that hard?

Basically the north stand has been embarrassing for years (we all know it's true) and now the CLUB (Pep Guardiola has personally got behind this idea) have decided enough is enough. We're literally attacking a morgue in the second half week in week out, so good on them for trying to change that.

The south stand is far from perfect, but it is miles ahead of the North stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing is, yesterday there was loads of seats empty in the north stand b4 the game, at least in the other 3 stands they are there at the off, and also north stand a lot go at 80 mins
The thing is, yesterday there was hundreds and hundreds of empty seats third tier s/s but not b4 the game. This was during the game and people started to leave the third tier on 77 min. I know because i sit in n/s and mentioned it to the person next to me as it was his first game and he wondered what was going on.

The thing is, yesterday there was hundreds and hundreds of empty seats third tier s/s but not b4 the game. This was during the game and people started to leave the third tier on 77 min. I know because i sit in n/s and mentioned it to the person next to me as it was his first game and he wondered what was going on.
It doesn't matter as much about people in the third tier, it's the people next to the pitch that have the biggest influence on the players. I don't know if you couldn't see it but the North stand was half empty when they scored.

Finally we doing something constructive, why we have been attacking a family stand in the second half is beyond me with all those empty seats least the south stand will make some noise and urge the team on. Last time I remember us attacking the south stand second half was the 3-1 Derby win many years ago.

Finally we doing something constructive, why we have been attacking a family stand in the second half is beyond me with all those empty seats least the south stand will make some noise and urge the team on. Last time I remember us attacking the south stand second half was the 3-1 Derby win many years ago.
We have done.it twice already this season

The atmosphere second half was really good
Whatever you think, the loudest part of the ground is 110/111 then the south stand portion behind the goal,

Whether it was the sun, the fact we were 3-0 up or whatever, but the corner was born again saturday and we were loud in there for the first time (outside of a top4/rival game) in a long time
Was a great buzz about it and it probably did have something to do with the ball being up that end a lot more in the second half due to the switch

I respect and commend all the 1894 is trying to do, I really do, but I still believe 110/111 is the best part of the ground when its noisy.. no bias...ish

There's so much wrong with that post that I wouldn't know where to start. I'll leave you and your selfish gobby mate EAT to moan about this amongst yourselves.
I don't think he was impressed with our 4 man Poznan, personally i thought we smashed it.

About time! I sit in 107 east stand and i hope this helps bring a bit of life to the ground, i got slagged off last time i mentioned the atmosphere so heres hoping thats not the case this time. South stand singing section were asleep all game but if the kippax corner revival is consistent it may set a spark for the south stand and also 107 where i sit. Either way, has to be better than shooting towards the family stand 2nd half, cuz lets be honest, its dead week in week out.

there were empty seats in ss3, but no where near as many as the family stand and most of the time ss3 is full. there are hundreds of empty seats every game now in the family stand. it might be people not showing up, corporate tickets ....... but its getting worse every game. there were 3 or 4 rows near the corner flag empty the other day. attacking a full south stand has surely got to be better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.