Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If kun is to go () then Sanchez makes sense. Ultimately we would have attacker options of Gabriel Jesus and Sanchez against our current Kun and Nacho. Seems a stronger pairing for me.

If kun is to go () then Sanchez makes sense. Ultimately we would have attacker options of Gabriel Jesus and Sanchez against our current Kun and Nacho. Seems a stronger pairing for me.
Surely you should be comparing Jesus and Sanchez to Aguero and Jesus, thats the choice not so easy to decide then.

I agree with that.

Looking back and Arsenal probably got Sanchez on the cheap considering what he has done since joining them, finding another gem like that for the £35m they paid for him is hard. It was the same with Liverpool and Suarez.

If we get Sanchez that significantly weakens Arsenal. If we do keep Aguero, to have him Sanchez, Sane, Sterling and Jesus as attacking options and that should seriously rival what the likes of Madrid, Barca and Bayern have to offer going forward.

The great thing about all those 6 players is that they are not fixed to one position, only Aguero is really an out and out position player as a main striker.

I agree with the first part but don't think there is any chance Kun stays if we get Sanchez for a variety of reasons mainly being 5 quality attackers for 3 positions is too much especially as Kun can only play one position and also maybe even more importantly we don't have the budget to keep both. 50m is a lot of money and would significantly dent our budget without Kun going out. I am of the opinion that Kun is 100% leaving. Sanchez would be the best replacement available. Really think we'll win the league if he comes.

If he does come there is no way its for squad rotation, it will be to start and imo i reckon Sergio is on the way out, i had that feeling when Pep met him and his agent earlier in the year even though it was claimed it was for a friendly dinner, i thought it odd at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.