Syria gas attack all what it seems?

Good to know that sarin can in some cases just cause a bad chest and runny nose just like chlorine or mustard gas. This is brilliant news, as previously it was thought that any contact with sarin would lead to death within ten minutes.
I'm sure we can all ignore the conspiracy theorists, safe in the knowledge that there is no way the British or us government's would lie to us about WMD just to further their own agenda in the middle east.

Last edited:
Good to know that sarin can in some cases just cause a bad chest and runny nose just like chlorine or mustard gas. This is brilliant news, as previously it was thought that any contact with sarin would lead to death within ten minutes.
I'm sure we can all ignore the conspiracy theorists, safe in the knowledge that there is no way the British or us government's would lie to us about WMD just to further their own agenda in the middle east.
I've just seen footage on the news over here and they were moving the bodies without gloves on, they had full gasmasks, and their best flip flops.

as soon as I heard chemical weapons have been used I thought, false news , America want to bomb someone.
the reply I got was

What the actual fuck!

There's been some shockers on this forum, naturally with so many posters, but you should be ashamed.

maybe the poster is American and believes in the good old saviour of the world team America.

whatever has happened its a disgrace whats going on over there on all sides.

as soon as I heard chemical weapons have been used I thought, false news , America want to bomb someone.
the reply I got was

What the actual fuck!

There's been some shockers on this forum, naturally with so many posters, but you should be ashamed.

maybe the poster is American and believes in the good old saviour of the world team America.

whatever has happened its a disgrace whats going on over there on all sides.
You can't blame the anti-conspiracy crowd. They shouldn't be so aggressive I agree, but people don't like the prospect of being lied to by their governments. Once you admit that they can't be trusted on one issue you'll probably never trust them.

You can't blame the anti-conspiracy crowd. They shouldn't be so aggressive I agree, but people don't like the prospect of being lied to by their governments. Once you admit that they can't be trusted on one issue you'll probably never trust them.
Anyone who trusts politicians should probably be made to use plastic cutlery.

Sadly I feel there is a small but very powerful group of people who don't want good relations with Russia. For them the cold war was the glory days. Everyone living in fear, huge military budgets, people under control. We the average Joe tax payer are not represented anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.