ticket prices for semi- final

Its not much of a habit though is it? Two semi finals at Wembley, one against United. Its more a case of the novelty having worn off.

Its a semi final not a final. Its an expensive trip for many, one that they might have to repeat in a few weeks time. It appeals to fans of clubs who think it might be their only forseeable trip to Wembley, but take that away and its just a televised semi final. Its not really surprising that only roughly half of the match going fanbase are that bothered about going.

I wasn't really talking about the match going fanbase, more the non match going fanbase that can't get tickets to finals. Probably is, once you stop going then it's not such a big deal to miss it when you don't go much anyway. You would think we would have sufficient numbers of fans to sell an allocation for Wembley though especially when it's a good side who we will be playing. I'm sure it will over the coming week.

Will be costing me around £150 for the day I would have thought, maybe more so agree it ain't cheap. My choice to spend that though. I could drive and do it cheaper but was completely knackered the last time I did that there and back in a day so would rather let the train take the strain this time.

I wasn't really talking about the match going fanbase, more the non match going fanbase that can't get tickets to finals. Probably is, once you stop going then it's not such a big deal to miss it when you don't go much anyway. You would think we would have sufficient numbers of fans to sell an allocation for Wembley though especially when it's a good side who we will be playing. I'm sure it will over the coming week.

Will be costing me around £150 for the day I would have thought, maybe more so agree it ain't cheap. My choice to spend that though. I could drive and do it cheaper but was completely knackered the last time I did that there and back in a day so would rather let the train take the strain this time.

when you think liverpool sold nearly 90000 at wembley for a pre season friendly, it goes to show how far behind we are in terms of support compared to the usual suspects, it appears we cannot muster 33000 for an Fa Cup semi, have we really so few fans that care passionately enough to see City attempt to get to a cup final, and are willing to make the effort.

For me its simple, as a teacher, I cant justify going there on a sunday and getting back at a ridiculous time, waking up hungover and having to teach, think i would be fired lol. Plus its a semi, it costs a lot for a game that doesnt end with a trophy being lifted. At the same time, if it was on the saturday I would be there as ive only been able to get to wembley once before so I would love to be able to go but sometimes city cant always come first.

when you think liverpool sold nearly 90000 at wembley for a pre season friendly, it goes to show how far behind we are in terms of support compared to the usual suspects, it appears we cannot muster 33000 for an Fa Cup semi, have we really so few fans that care passionately enough to see City attempt to get to a cup final, and are willing to make the effort.
The fact its gone to open sale suggests it's season ticket holders missing out it as we have 40000 plus of them. Maybe its fans that expect to be able to get final tickets and would rather save their money for a cup final. We will sell the 33000 I 'd expect.

The fact its gone to open sale suggests it's season ticket holders missing out it as we have 40000 plus of them. Maybe its fans that expect to be able to get final tickets and would rather save their money for a cup final. We will sell the 33000 I 'd expect.
A chance for none seasoncard holders who have not been before to go.

whats wrong with that though ? no we dont have a massive fan base like liverpool. but it doesnt mean we are any less passionate. id rather our core support then end up like the scousers. i terms of support we are more like everton or sunderland imo

A chance for none seasoncard holders who have not been before to go.
Certainly is, but it may have caught a few by surprise and will take them a day or two for them to sort out whether they can go but think they will sell out.

Our worldwide support has increased dramatically but as far as the British Isles go the increase has been minimal, we don't have hordes of casual fans scattered here there and everywhere like the ugly sisters in red. We also as far as our match going support have small numbers on the 18-30 age group the group who are presumed to have the most disposable incomes and less responsibilities, our support is amongst the oldest around and dare I say it a touch jaded.

whats wrong with that though ? no we dont have a massive fan base like liverpool. but it doesnt mean we are any less passionate. id rather our core support then end up like the scousers. i terms of support we are more like everton or sunderland imo

didnt say anything was wrong with it, just stating a fact, everton and sunderland would fill their allocation easily, for whatever reason we have become apathetic has a fan base, when you recall when we got to the play off final against wigan at maine road, or the day we won promotion at blackburn, it seemed despite getting smaller crowds we were more up for it, or even further back at villa park against Ipswich, in the past we would have dreamt of playing at wembley, now it appears for whatever reason huge parts of our support are not that bothered.

didnt say anything was wrong with it, just stating a fact, everton and sunderland would fill their allocation easily, for whatever reason we have become apathetic has a fan base, when you recall when we got to the play off final against wigan at maine road, or the day we won promotion at blackburn, it seemed despite getting smaller crowds we were more up for it, or even further back at villa park against Ipswich, in the past we would have dreamt of playing at wembley, now it appears for whatever reason huge parts of our support are not that bothered.

what a load of tosh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.