Sunday Supplement 2016/17

anyone who says we haven't progressed on (and off) the pitch knows nothing about football.

If they cant see the development in the style of play between what Pellers had us doing which was pretty basic at times and very one dimensional, to what Pep has us playing with a variety of systems and flowing football, then they don deserve to be on a chat show about football.....its these types of people who still think (or wish) that there is/was the old top 4 clubs still in place dominating the prem.....they still refer to them as this and use history as a guide to maintain that belief....They know less than nothing.knowing that they know nothing would be something but they don't even know that!
Well said

That James Ducker guy really doesn't seem to like us, I had a look at his twitter and he only seems to cover united although he says he's a north west correspondent.

I am sick of hearing the Joe Hart argument.

The media absolutely slammed Hart after his Euro's campaign, and even at times last season they question many a mistake he made. Some people also suggested whether or not he was good enough long term for City because they didn't see him as world class.

Claudio Bravo prior to coming to a City was a very good goalkeeper and I am pretty sure I read somewhere that during his time at Barca no keeper won more trophies for club and country than he did.

It was a purchase that just hasn't worked out which can happen. Maybe we caught him when he started his decline, I don't know. What I don't think we did well was not purchasing him and giving him a pre-season to bed in with the team and get used to his defenders. Coming straight in to the team at United after a few games had already been played it was always going to be an uphill struggle. I don't think he had much chance to develop much confidence or rapport with his teammates and before he knew it he was shipping in goals left, right and centre and lost all of his confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.