Nuclear war - has it started?

But we can though. And human beings chose the guy who is taking us there

We, as in British voters have zero say in what Trump does. We didn't vote for him and can't get him removed. We can try to get our MPs to raise our concerns in parliament, that's about it really. At best if he asked us to join him in bombing NK we may be able to stop that but looking at Iraq and Blair what's the odds.

Pretty fuckin worrying where this shit is heading
We know Kim Jong Un is a nutter and is probably capable of anything but Trump seems to be matching him. The difference is that Trump is cheerfully gambling with the lives of the people of South Korea. If it was South Florida or Manhattan that was under threat from North Korean retaliation, I wonder whether he would be so gung ho. Somehow I doubt it.

If I remember right, I read that with Chernobyl, the radiation could last for 1000 years in the spot that it happened. The after effect is definitely longer than 70 years though, theoretically speaking if you came out after that you might not die but i wouldn't count on your long-term health.
So basically itll never happen, which is my way of thinking.

The UN should build some exclusive golf courses asap in South Korea and give them to Trump as a gift. Tangible peace keeping. ⛳

Hows that? I mean the long-term radiation - farming in places here is still restricted from the chernobyl one.

12.05.09.chernobyl.sheep2.gif
520316.jpg
That doesn't prove your point in the slightest. Where's the equivalent map for the projected fallout following a nuclear explosion?

Its looking more and more likely that The North's time is up.

I dont for a second believe they have a nuclear option as of yet and thats why a window of opportunity exists for the USA, South Korea and Japan etc and they will use it to strike.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.