It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've seamlessly switched your rant from "the rags at the bbc" to the media. The bbc, as stated, get their gossip column from the gossip in the papers.

Not only the papers, but also any old bullshit featured as"best of social media". How many times are they going to feature news of Schweinsteiger in the States? Doubt he would have got a mention had he not been ex- rag.

Listening to Talkshite in the car this morning, and one of them (ex pro, not sure of his name though) said that he knows for a fact that we've been talking to a right back, and if we do the deal it will be big news and he'll definitely improve us. Anyone got any ideas of who it might be?
Fabinho, Henrichs, Kimmich?

Taking Kimmich from Bayern would be pretty big, only other one that comes to mind is Bellerin.
Kimmich is still only a squad player there, Bellerin is the one I'm afraid of, hasn't shown any signs of developing since he broke through, can't defend and would cost a fortune in transfer fee and wages, which could negatively influence other purchases.

Listening to Talkshite in the car this morning, and one of them (ex pro, not sure of his name though) said that he knows for a fact that we've been talking to a right back, and if we do the deal it will be big news and he'll definitely improve us. Anyone got any ideas of who it might be?
It'll be Dani Alves

You'd imagine that if your man isn't talking shite it would be a higher profile name than those 3, to be big news.
Fabinho and Kimmich would be big news imo, specially Kimmich. Plus there aren't that many A-list RB's available in the market. Barca doesn't have any, Rags play Valencia there, Chelsea play with 3, Liverpool guy doesn't fit the system and is overrated anyways.
Only way I see it being a big news is if we sign one of Walker, Carvajal or Bellerin.

Fabinho and Kimmich would be big news imo, specially Kimmich. Plus there aren't that many A-list RB's available in the market. Barca doesn't have any, Rags play Valencia there, Chelsea play with 3, Liverpool guy doesn't fit the system and is overrated anyways.
Only way I see it being a big news is if we sign one of Walker, Carvajal or Bellerin.
Those 3 and Aurier were the ones I was thinking of, for the money they'd cost Carvajal is the only one whose ability matches his reputation and with Danilo also at Madrid a deal might be possible, haven't seen any links though.

Kimmich is still only a squad player there, Bellerin is the one I'm afraid of, hasn't shown any signs of developing since he broke through, can't defend and would cost a fortune in transfer fee and wages, which could negatively influence other purchases.
Bellerin hasnt developed, but then which young Arsenal defenders have, Peps positional coaching would help. That said I agree he would be too expensive now. Kimmich is a squad player but behind Lahm and Alonso, think he'd be perfect for us, he'd be my first choice if it was up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.