United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been a great player but there is a fine line between self belief and confidence and out and out arrogance and being a massive bell end. He fits the rags perfectly. I have often wondered if they choose the most deluded hateful characters to join that shower of shit or if they impart that into them after they sign, a bit like the dippers.

Combination of ingredients .

He has been a great player but there is a fine line between self belief and confidence and out and out arrogance and being a massive bell end. He fits the rags perfectly. I have often wondered if they choose the most deluded hateful characters to join that shower of shit or if they impart that into them after they sign, a bit like the dippers.
A bit of both I'd say, they've never managed to turn the likes of Carrick and Mata into dickheads so some of it must be pre-programmed.

I'm gutted that Big nose chose those rag bastards. I used to quite like his over confidence and large ego but put together with Marketing Utd and he just constantly comes across as a fucking nob.

Double take on this headline...

Ryan Giggs divorce: ex-footballer to argue his genius before high court

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...rgue-his-genius-before-high-court-divorce-law

99861.jpg

Arrogance and twatiness is a part of the club mentality.

To be fair (and it's not a phrase I'd usually use on a raggy thread) the nose as always been a **** and up his own arse.

Absolutely! I don't normally advocate violence but it would make my season if big nose and bog brush head were both taken out with a double elbow as they went up to attack yet another long ball,. Shattering nose/jaw or both lol!

Absolutely! I don't normally advocate violence but it would make my season if big nose and bog brush head were both taken out with a double elbow as they went up to attack yet another long ball,. Shattering nose/jaw or both lol!

Many would see that as poetic justice for the offences those two twats have got away with .

Might as well close the book on next season's title winners. According to the bun the rags are after Lukaku and Griezmann to line up with the Swede to form an unstoppable front line. With the assist king Pogba loading the bullets what can go wrong? Neymar must be gutted at this news

You missed Tony Kroos as a deposit payment for De Gea.

Sky sports channel on now.
Mini Efl cup final scum v Southampton u9's

Being played in hotel football and Tyler is the commentator.
It looks like invite only.

Desperation of the highest order.

Didn't watch their game last night but watched some highlights on YouTube. The comment section is scary, really highlights the power of the western media. They're brainwashed into buying the 'we are the best team every week just uncluky' and 'we're in transition' nonsense. There is a staggering lack of awareness about them one of them said ffs watch anderlechth park the bus and try and scrape a 1-0. HELLO!!!

The media paints the picture for so many.

Just look at the difference in Nourinho & Wenger. Mourinho is having a solid season, United are playing well and they're right up there.
Wenger and Arsenal are having a total nightmare, there's no way Wenger can survive.
Should United lose to Chelsea & Arsenal beat Boro they're on equal points and Arsenal would be ahead.

I'm delighted the media keep doing their job.
I actually know a few United fans starting to see through it sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.