United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno....

It's almost like our noses are being rubbed in it ass complicit media would quite happily brand us as nutters for pointing it out.

I think Sane and Sterling are a booking away from a ban from the Derby? Oliver will oblige at Wemberlee.

Back on topic. I think we should rechristened the rags Wimbledon 89. They are certainly doing a worthy tribute every week.
Sterling is on six yellows isn't he?

The Rags are shite but these clowns are going to end up with two trophies and champs league football , and it will be considered a far better season than ours because i think Spuds will win the FA Cup and we will could up with sweet F.A. , we play the most entertaining football in the premiership alongside the dippers but its PEG's dour , predictable , grinding football that will prove successful .The only consolation is the fact PEG will not change and he will f8ck up completely next season his squad will get sick of being humiliated in public and they will down tools just like his Chav squad did last year , he will then resign and leave the f*ckers in total disarray. Roll on next season.
What makes you think they can beat Ajax let alone Lyon?

I see Luke Shaw has come out and said that Mourinho was correct to criticise his training and match performances - what a whimp. I don't think admission is the way forward he certainly isn't showing enough self belief, he shouldn't be trying to be getting in the good books he should have told the manager to fuck off

Double take on this headline...

Ryan Giggs divorce: ex-footballer to argue his genius before high court

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...rgue-his-genius-before-high-court-divorce-law

99861.jpg

He probably wouldn't have this problem if he hadn't been shagging his sister-in-law and a selection of other tarts over the course of his marriage.

My heart bleeds for the slimy twat.

Perfect storm now for the telly/Prem is a raggy win, keeps 3-5th alive and Spurs on Cheksea's toes.

Step forward Bobby Maddley......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.