Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Ive got about 14000 points. I take it if I don't renew and just get a cityzens card I'll be able to pick up a ticket for the big games where I need to for the derby, later stages of champs leg etc? Ive never looked at what sort of points these home games sell out at.

Depends on relocation. My lad is too old for the family stand so hopefully we can all get seats together when we move.

Ive got about 14000 points. I take it if I don't renew and just get a cityzens card I'll be able to pick up a ticket for the big games where I need to for the derby, later stages of champs leg etc? Ive never looked at what sort of points these home games sell out at.
My son didn't renew because he went away (not prison uni) went on the waiting list and got his s/c back 2 seasons ago he kept the same surporter number and points

Your supporter number and loyalty points are yours for life regardless of what status your membership is.

I should renew. I moved back to Manchester to be closer to City and I'm often in the pub twenty minutes after final whistle which is a pleasure. However, I expect a freeze at best. I was shunted out of 216 and now I expect to receive the same treatment in 212. The flow of people from 93:20 to the hospitality at half time is ridiculous. Single file queues everywhere.

I will almost certainly relocate. If we do it in person then I'll take a day off work and do it face to face. Maybe 116 or 111.

93:20 not so good then?

The hospitality area should be nearer their exit. You literally can't move at half time. I was chatting to some blokes on the concourse and they were sure it'll be extended before too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.