What are your Wembley plans?

08.20 train from Manchester to Euston on Saturday back 11.20 on Monday staying at the travelodge near Wembley

This is the only time I refuse to go to Wembley.I refuse to bow to the FA`s stance at making as much money as they can,and I hate the very thought of semi finals being played there.Yep never liked them and at least someone else will have my ticket.
Yes I am a traditionalist and some things over the years have changed,some for the better, some for the worst.This IMO is one of them.

My son and I get back from Gran Canaria Saturday afternoon - a late break on the basis I had naively assumed we would still be in Europe this week so had kept the time free.. to get picked up at the airport by the wife (she can't go to Spain due to work) and then she drops us back off again for the 830 flight next morning down to London

From High Barnet, probably around 1pm! Although Wembley isn't easy to get to even from North London. Depends on the weather and where I go for a drink beforehand. My wife has offered to give me a lift to Stanmore so easy tube journey from there. Respect to everyone else who has much harder journeys or are doing the marathon before the match. Thank you oakie for not going, helped me to get a ticket!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.