The battle for 3rd place

Sad thing is thst City were only side dominated against Spurs at this PL Campaign (2-2) but dropped points because of referee's decision against Sterling.

True we played very well against Spurs, whilst being screwed with that decision we cant ignore we was 2-0 up and threw that lead away. Easily the best footballing side to watch and is why I hope they win it this year.

They was never "expected" to catch Leicester, they had a comfortable gap and carried on winning. Spurs went to pot after that mad game against Chelsea, cost them the league then they had no form at all. Spurs are a top quality team, I think they will push them all the way
Yes top quality, yes I expect them to push all the way and yes next year we will say we never "expected" them to win it.

So the big question after the weekend is who is going to get shafted, us or the dippers? Because it's patently obvious the prem want the rags in one of those 4 slots. One of us are about to get royally shafted.
Rubbish you make your own luck if this team doesn't get top four it's nobody's fault but the players and manager.we will smash the rags regardless

Yes top quality, yes I expect them to push all the way and yes next year we will say we never "expected" them to win it.

They can't just become title challengers overnight though? Leicester was a one off and they was the only team close not through them being amazing but the rest of the league so poor. It took us years to get there with massive investment every window. Spurs are making small steps towards that and should only be applauded

They can't just become title challengers overnight though? Leicester was a one off and they was the only team close not through them being amazing but the rest of the league so poor. It took us years to get there with massive investment every window. Spurs are making small steps towards that and should only be applauded
All I was saying they play great but crumble at critical juncture and it is borne by facts. Also I think they do not need any applauding from their competitors when they have enough refs applauding them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.