ticket prices for semi- final

Cheers, quite a few posters on here have said we've got some of Arsenal's allocation as they've returned some tickets.

I just looked on their o/s pal says sold out. The vitriol has well and truly started Facebook feed full of bells taking the piss fuck em.

Tarquins buying tickets for the semi final at Wembley are probably getting them cheaper than a prem game at the Emirates.

read the post ,if we have over 40,000 season card holders , you would think we would piss selling 32,000 fa cup semi final tickets , never even occurred our supporters would turn their backs on this game , and what time i do spend following city on this interweb thingyme bob , i spend on Bluemoon , not the MCFC website that wants to sell me the latest in City casual wear , comprende ?

You'd think that somebody who'd consider, in deed want to go to the semi, or any other game, would look at available sales channels, to check if he or she was eligible to buy tickets. Its been on open sale 2 weeks nearly. I had and email and text pointing out that as a member, i could also buy extra tickets for the game. No excuses for losing out.!

You get your money back when you buy match day tickets. £5 is knocked off the first 5 or 6 tickets bought.
I think it would be better for them to charge little or nothing and not knock any money off the tickets. As the other poster said, just get as many people signed up as possible and if they only attend one game every now and then so be it.

Arsenal returning tickets must be bollocks surely? Why would we take the burden on of selling more tickets? Surely we would say we our happy with our allocation (which isn't sold) and let Arsenal have the empty section in their end.

The people running the club ought to live in the reall world or at least talk to reall fans. The likes of Neville .Savage Collimore ect have never bought a match day ticket in their lives .instead of having a dig at 30 odd thousand City fans who are going .they should question why is it at Wembley in the first place and why we get the Sunday game .

I agree mate particularly re the so called pundits.

I agree with most of what the Club have done but yes engagement should be better and I think things like City Live and City in the City have been unhelpful to regular fans

Have they bollox, their web site said sold out last week...

Technically, they could've sent some back prior to selling out the rest of their allocation last week.

That said, I find it very difficult to believe they sent tickets back but one thing that can't be disputed is that they did take a lot longer to sell out than expected when you consider the size of their fanbase and the fact that it's effectively a home game for them. It went way beyond their ST holders (and they have more of those than we do) all the way down to Red members

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.