It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what your saying, im not disagreeing with you, but I don't think its a case of him holding "all the cards", as he still has a contract

If he's out of contract then obviously he does

Arsenal will surely still have a say in where he goes - every club in Europe would want him

If arsenal play hardball and it gets messy, then he may have to go to his second choice team, its a gamble for them though

Arsenal have got no say in where he goes. They either let him go where he wants, or he stinks the place out for a year having hissy fits and then leaves them £40m poorer. And we all know he's a player who makes sure everyone knows when he's unhappy.

Everyone knows Arsenal won't let him go for free so everyone knows any "hardball" would just be a bluff.

The only ITK info I saw on here was when Delph signed for us. A guy posted info about his U-turn before any press or media reported it.
He never claimed to be ITK either. Just said he got the info from a mate and it was true.

People will get info about the odd deal but people who claim to know stuff about all our deals I just ignore. They just reiterate what they see in the papers and online. Some of these people do make the transfer forum interesting though and in the summer months im more than happy to play along :-)
theres a lad on here that defo itk,he even tells us his shirt number.

Arsenal have got no say in where he goes. They either let him go where he wants, or he stinks the place out for a year having hissy fits and then leaves them £40m poorer.

They do though, if he has a contract

Its up to Sanchez if he holds out for another year, or goes on strike etc

Arsenal won't rollover on this one, no way

If your sanchez, and you have £300k on the table offer from us and paris for example, what do you do? hold out, cause problems etc to force a move? what if arsenal don't budge? does sanchez risk tarnishing his rep, or does he take the Paris move?

To say arsenal have no say, is simply wrong, although the player does have the advantage, I agree

They do though, if he has a contract

Its up to Sanchez if he holds out for another year, or goes on strike etc

Arsenal won't rollover on this one, no way

If your sanchez, and you have £300k on the table offer from us and paris for example, what do you do? hold out, cause problems etc to force a move? what if arsenal don't budge? does sanchez risk tarnishing his rep, or does he take the Paris move?

To say arsenal have no say, is simply wrong, although the player does have the advantage, I agree

Arsenal hold little leverage - they keep an unhappy player for another year and lose him for nothing.

Arsenal can't dictate the club because they would need to get cracking on his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.