David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

Not even KDB who has had more assists than anyone in the league, in fact equal with Messi I believe?

When our own fans think more of other teams players than their own, then I suppose it is no surprise that we never get anyone in the PFA toty!

I was going to mention De Bruyne as I know he has the most assists but went against it. Stats can be misleading as I would imagine it's in whole agreement he has been poor for a few months. You cant have such a dip in form and be in contention for team of the year.

I was going to mention De Bruyne as I know he has the most assists but went against it. Stats can be misleading as I would imagine it's in whole agreement he has been poor for a few months. You cant have such a dip in form and be in contention for team of the year.

Poor? Yes but only against his own performances last season. Most managers would play him even on this season's performances.

Poor? Yes but only against his own performances last season. Most managers would play him even on this season's performances.

I agree but without any blue tinted specs on he hasn't looked his usual self for a while yet some want him in the team of the year because last week he became the player with the most assists.

Lads in fairness none of our players deserve it this year. We've been too inconsistent.

David is an absolute legend and in other years I'd have beaten this drum, but the only player we have who has been consistently great has been Sane, and that's only since Dec.

Raheem should've definitely been in YPOTY nominations certainly before Sane. As great as Sane has been since december, it would probably be a surprise to you that sterling has been directly involved in more goals for the team than him since that time.

Since the Arsenal game in december which he scored in Sane's played 18 games with 8 goals 3 assists while sterling's during that same period reads 20 games 4 goals 13 assists. As for silva, he's imo been the most consistent player this season even during the teams bad run, he was head and shoulders above his teammates performance wise but I don't think its unfair he wasn't nominated based on this season compared to the others on the list(outside of Ibra maybe)

Last edited:
Can someone please confirm when the votes for these awards go in?
Am I correct in believing they vote in December?
If so why the **** is the voting done mid season!?!?! Surely voting should be a reflection of the whole (or the vast majority) of the season....

Exactly. He's too good for those rag tossers to accept so they ignore him because he pisses all over any of theirs and deep down they know it.
We'll make them all look like the silly, headline, arsehole seeking ****s they are on Thursday when we thrash them for the shite they are.

Why will he? He hasnt helped the countrys best squad (arguably) for fighting no 1 position. He doesnt score much goals. He might be our best player but not countrys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.