ticket prices for semi- final

Im in block 137, but was wondering which blocks usually stand in the first tier, is it pretty much all behind the net ? want to try and stand with my brother/mates who are behind the net.

block 137 will be fine and stood up, whole bottom tier behind the net and 1 or 2 blocks after the tunnel thing in each corner are usually.

I lost interest in Wembley at the Wigan final. Before the game I was pleased with myself at getting seats on the first row of seating. Paid quite a lot for them compared with the previous Wembley visit up in the 5th tier. Bloody useless seats, spent all the match pd off at camera men, tv production staff, photographers, security and ball boys constantly moving around blocking the view. I watched 90% of the game on the large screen I would have been better in front of the tell at home. Moaned to the FA that the seats should be sold as restricted view and requested a refund. Waste of time, so far as the FA are concerned there is nothing in front of any seat at Wembley. Don't ever get first row seats, apart from the above your head is about as high as the players knees.

I lost interest in Wembley at the Wigan final. Before the game I was pleased with myself at getting seats on the first row of seating. Paid quite a lot for them compared with the previous Wembley visit up in the 5th tier. Bloody useless seats, spent all the match pd off at camera men, tv production staff, photographers, security and ball boys constantly moving around blocking the view. I watched 90% of the game on the large screen I would have been better in front of the tell at home. Moaned to the FA that the seats should be sold as restricted view and requested a refund. Waste of time, so far as the FA are concerned there is nothing in front of any seat at Wembley. Don't ever get first row seats, apart from the above your head is about as high as the players knees.
Plus it pissed down on the walk away from the ground.

I was on the front row just to the side of the goal for the Liverpool game. Terrible view, except for the penalty shoot out when it was brilliant!

I was on the front row just to the side of the goal for the Liverpool game. Terrible view, except for the penalty shoot out when it was brilliant!

Should have been rebuilt in the Midlands with a better design, just a large stadium that for the money it cost is bog standard design. FA and the like not interested with the rest of the country as it suits them to keep it all down in London. Once you take away the novelty of your first visit the ground is nothing special its the fans and the atmosphere they create both before and during the game that make the day special. Footnote: Could have built seven extended Etihads for the price it cost is it that much better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.