Your constituency

High Peak - currently conservative by a 5000 majority ( Andrew Bingham). It was previously labour and could change hands again. The lib dems also have a high profile, so it's a constituency that all parties will be campaigning hard in

you poor ****.

This could go all over the place because of all those Labour supporters who voted leave. Ours is Matt Warman Tory and likely to stay that way forever our here in the flatlands of Boston.

I am sparing with personal details online am not naming my constituency.

At the last GE, the Tories walked it with Lib Dem second and UKIP third. To their credit, Labour managed 10% of the vote to see off the other minority parties.

My prediction is for Tories and Lib Dem to pick up some of the tactical UKIP votes, with the former retaining their huge majority. If Labour fight a good campaign, they may again keep their deposit.

Last edited:
They could put Jimmy Savile's corpse up for election with a blue rosette in Tatton and he'd win - which says a great deal about Neil Hamilton!

I was going to say that electing the independent candidate Martin Bell was the ultimate loss of a Parliamentary seat in recent history, but that must belong to Michael Portillo being ousted as he was the Conservative leader in waiting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.