ticket prices for semi- final

Stuart Brennan nails it perfectly in the MEN......

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/man-city-fans-wembley-tickets-12918164

We have even seen a Coventry newspaper claiming – we suspect with tongue firmly in cheek – that their own brand of sky blues are actually a bigger club!

But there is always a groundswell of mocking nonsense, usually from wealthy ex-footballers or cosseted journalists, few of whom have ever had to scrimp together the money to follow their team.

They come from a position of privileged ignorance, but those football fans who deride other football fans for not shelling out hard-earned money make themselves look silly.

We have all met them, supporters who moan persistently about the ridiculous price of tickets, the way kick-off times are shifted without thought for the match-goer, and about the death of atmosphere and fun – and then turn around and jeer at fans who cannot afford it, cannot make it, or who simply take a stand against being ripped off and ignored.

Stuart Brennan nails it perfectly in the MEN......

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...l-news/man-city-fans-wembley-tickets-12918164

We have even seen a Coventry newspaper claiming – we suspect with tongue firmly in cheek – that their own brand of sky blues are actually a bigger club!

But there is always a groundswell of mocking nonsense, usually from wealthy ex-footballers or cosseted journalists, few of whom have ever had to scrimp together the money to follow their team.

They come from a position of privileged ignorance, but those football fans who deride other football fans for not shelling out hard-earned money make themselves look silly.

We have all met them, supporters who moan persistently about the ridiculous price of tickets, the way kick-off times are shifted without thought for the match-goer, and about the death of atmosphere and fun – and then turn around and jeer at fans who cannot afford it, cannot make it, or who simply take a stand against being ripped off and ignored.

I the title he labels it a failure, slyly taking the piss.

Ha!

The Geordies are at it now.

Not even been promoted yet, and the giddy, big mouthed, fat bastards are already mouthing off.

Apart from the Rags, if there's one football team and their fans I love beating it's Newcastle. The self-proclaimed best supporters in the World, who used to get 10,000 at home. And were getting 30,000+ until the club started offering reduced price season tickets a few years back.

Let them have their click bait.

Manchester City owners realising should have bought Newcastle as can’t sell Wembley allocation
After looking at buying Newcastle, they instead bought Manchester City, how the owners must regretting it with latest Wembley embarrassment.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/04/man...ant-sell-wembley-allocation-newcastle-united/

Who,would won't to buy that fuck up of a football club, haven't won as much as a raffle since colour tv was invented

I the title he labels it a failure, slyly taking the piss.

I used to accuse Brennan of being a rag and taking the piss when he first started penning City articles but he is fully behind us now. I suspect the headline was put together by someone else, probably a rag!

Arsenal have sold out mate.

According to "Arsenal Nation" they have not sold out and there are also tickets on sale in the Arsenal section at face value on ticketbis , the Tarquins live a stones throw away from Wembley and they can't shift their tickets but we get derided when making a near 500 mile round trip because we have less than 1,000 tickets unsold now.

You'd think that somebody who'd consider, in deed want to go to the semi, or any other game, would look at available sales channels, to check if he or she was eligible to buy tickets. Its been on open sale 2 weeks nearly. I had and email and text pointing out that as a member, i could also buy extra tickets for the game. No excuses for losing out.!

How many times do i have to f*cking explain this ? I never thought for a minute that we would fail to sell 32,000 tickets when our average gates are 50,000 plus , so i didnt bother looking , i found out about poor ticket sales on here , i am also a member and did not recieve an e-mail or text from the club and neither did the other four members of my family who are also members . Now 5 of us going down on Sunday so i didnt lose out , no thanks to the club.

71,476 att tonight. Some 5000 under capacity

My mates a rag but an old school one whose been going since the sixties, he admits they don't sell out for every game and that they " slightly exaggerated" the attendance that gets released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.