City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen on the BBC that a 'Wenger Out' banner was spotted at a NBA play-off game in Cleveland.

Got to love those Arse fans.

I was at the Perth Glory vs Melbourne City game last Sunday and there was a couple of tarquins holding up Wenger Out signs which was picked up by the cameras and shown live on the big screens.
I reckon it was pre arranged but what ever it was pathetic IMO.

I worry about whether our lads will be able to run about for 90 minutes given how big the pitch is.

I worry about whether our lads will be able to run about for 90 minutes given how big the pitch is.

Ive heard the grass is a different shade of green to the Etihad aswell!!

Currently tossing the morning off in work planning how many beers is acceptable to take on the coach seen as young Gaz is travelling with me for this one again.

Reminds me, as Zin said above, of the united semi final so much, I think we'll win this relatively comfortably and Pep will take us on from here to big things.

As you say am new to this.but I hope you're not questionin if am a real true city fan.am aged 48 and been through many many upsetting times in our dark past.I've been a season ticket holder for 28 years. Am disappointed that we haven't sold out that's all.its not a personal dig at anybody. C.T.I.D.

Team will be

______________Bravo______________

Navas__Komp_____Ottem__Clichy

_____________Yaya__________________

Sterling_____Kdb__Silva_____Sane

_____________Aguero_______________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.