GM Mayor Debate

Not sure yet, so far they've covered:

• Homelessness
  • Green belt building/spatial framework
  • Transport - they've all pretty much said they want to expand the Metrolink but it's not directly under their power.
  • Congestion charge in Manchester
  • Nighttime economy
  • NHS

Last edited:
Labour will win & would do if they put an empty fag packet up.
We voted two years ago not to have a mayor. Good job there's plenty of money to waste!
This will be the first election I have not voted in, so that twat Burnham cannot claim he has a 'mandate' when he wins.

Labour will win & would do if they put an empty fag packet up.
We voted two years ago not to have a mayor. Good job there's plenty of money to waste!
This will be the first election I have not voted in, so that twat Burnham cannot claim he has a 'mandate' when he wins.

I'm going to sign up my missus and get her to vote Burnham specifically to make up for your vote.

Not sure yet, so far they've covered:

• Homelessness
  • Green belt building/spatial framework
  • Transport - they've all pretty much said they want to expand the Metrolink but it's not directly under their power.
  • Congestion charge in Manchester
  • Nighttime economy
  • NHS
Is the twunt who suggested this on a backhander from the Trafford Centre and other out of town retail areas?

hate Burnham, Manchester's already ruined to be fair though so he can make little difference.
Hopefully there will be some benefit for Manchester as the little twat spends a few years feathering the nest of his own political career.

i feel like theres almost no point in voting tbh. labor will win. the green built building is a big issue especially for people in stockport. so that could have an effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.