United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 in 5 for a striker is piss poor but Rashford does look a player if his goal scoring stats dont improve over the next 2 years he will become a winger or left of a 3 and play a bit part for the scum then eventually being sold to a midtable team.

1 in 5 for a striker is piss poor but Rashford does look a player if his goal scoring stats dont improve over the next 2 years he will become a winger or left of a 3 and play a bit part for the scum then eventually being sold to another midtable team like United.

Edited.

Wouldn't been suprised if he puts foulaini up top against us. I hope so just for the meltdown amongst their fans.

No big man up top and joses brand of football is null and void.

Rojo and the Swede both out. Who is going to step up and take responsibility for carrying out assaults on the opposition for when all the niggly fouls are failing?
Bog-Brush, (not Gary Neville's) Valencia, little Big Conk, Herrera, endless possibilities.

Wouldn't been suprised if he puts foulaini up top against us. I hope so just for the meltdown amongst their fans.

No big man up top and joses brand of football is null and void.

You mean like against Chelsea?? It's a myth

I'd sooner gonzo was playing, the thing that kills defences in this league is pace, Maureen through fault, not design, has been presented with what he should of done all season, had rashford through the middle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.