Tim Howard

Whenever his name is mentioned it's only a matter of time before his time wasting tactics are discussed, he really was a master at it.
His best one for me was when a shot went high or wide he would run to the edge of the area and pretend to be bollocking his defence (probably the tourettes kicking in) then stroll back to find the ball and then take an age placing it.

I remember being at Goodison when Kendal had jumped ship and gone back to his beloved Everton. Graham Sharp was calling us to feck giving it the wanker gesture laughing his balls off whenever Everton got a corner in front of the away section. Even having a few coins thrown at him just spured him on.
I remember being at goodison for Kendalls first match for us ..0-0 draw,live sunday match.We all taunted their keeper with "neville ,wheres your wife ,neville neville whers your wife? " ..Southall was the ultimate professional and never batted an eyelid,or acknowledged any abuse.fair play to him.
Brilliant atmosphere in the away standing behind the goal.very violent outside before and after.my first trip to everton....i,ll never forget it...

I have a hazy memory of a City striker scoring against Howard at Goodison by slotting the ball thru his legs,into the net...
That tickled me at the time,cant remember who scored for us but do recall being happy the ex rag was humiliated ,on his own ground.
Never liked him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.