FA Cup Games 22/23 April

With William, Pedro and Kante, Chelsea have a lot of pace in that central area. Spurs are finding it tough to play out against those three.

Kane & Alli's workrate looks way down on what it was last weekend? Strolling about.

Rather play Chelsea than Spurs, they seem to have our number lately Spurs. And I'd take losing to Chelsea easier than Spurs.
You mean Spurs solid defender Andre Marriner - hopefully he will not be picked if we face them and yes I am really worried about Anthony Taylor adding an extra dimension to Chelsea attack.

People often saying kante can't pass but every time I've seen him he's been good in his distribution.
He's actually fairly good—no Fabregas but can be useful getting things moving forward. Couple that with being able to win 80% of his challenge situations and reading 30% of the passes made on the pitch and you have one of the best CDMs in the world.

Spurs level, Chelsea do look suspect at the back, good cross and good header from Kane though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.