General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, look at that huge Lib Dem surge

APtxn0V.png

A tired North London intellectual, with outdated ideas and unattainable goals, who fails to inspire his fellow reds. A man who is dooming a once great institution to years in the wilderness.

Who does this describe better: Corbyn or Wenger?

Man, look at that huge Lib Dem surge

APtxn0V.png

Fallon as a politician is absolutely insidious.

The epitome of the i know whats best for you and wont accept anything other than what i want approach to politics in this country since the EU referendum.

Though I know that City fans and Bluemoon members are drawn from all over the place, I still find it surprising that the Conservatives are ahead in a poll on a forum for a North West team.

The Bluemoon poll of polls is much closer.................... make of these things what you will

What I make of that (as I've just said on the poll thread) is that I'm surprised that the Tories hold any sort of lead in a poll on a forum for a North West based football team.

Fallon as a politician is absolutely insidious.

The epitome of the i know whats best for you and wont accept anything other than what i want approach to politics in this country since the EU referendum.

He's the leader of a left wing party who won't say that gay sex is not a sin. He's dead in the water.

It's certainly a bizarre choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.