General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I know that City fans and Bluemoon members are drawn from all over the place, I still find it surprising that the Conservatives are ahead in a poll on a forum for a North West team.
I've originally from further north and further west than Manchester and my constituency was a Tory hold last time.

There's lots of leafy green areas.

I've originally from further north and further west than Manchester and my constituency was a Tory hold last time.

There's lots of leafy green areas.

I know that, but would still expect a Labour lead in a poll like this. if this is an indication of how far the Labour vote has fallen nationwide they really could be in for an almighty kicking.

I know that, but would still expect a Labour lead in a poll like this. if this is an indication of how far the Labour vote has fallen nationwide they really could be in for an almighty kicking.
One of the reasons I thought a poll would be good on this thread is that iirc the referendum one more accurately reflected the national rather than the nw/MCR voting picture.

Anyway less on our poll has anyone seen the FCUM poll?, are there any closet Tories amongst the Moston Sandanista's?.

Fallon as a politician is absolutely insidious.

The epitome of the i know whats best for you and wont accept anything other than what i want approach to politics in this country since the EU referendum.
What he's done is completely put the LibDems fully behind the losers in the referendum, no consideration
whatsoever for the majority who voted out. Which may, or may not, win him support from embittered remainers,
but glaringly ignores anyone else, so he can never expect his party to gain power, only the possibility of a few more
seats. Then again, there may be some LibDems who voted out, I concede there may not be many, but if there are,
he's lost these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.