City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our only chance of any kind of a victory against this Arsenal side is if we score more than they do; one more than them should be enough though.

I think we need to give 120 percent, and be quick out of the blocks. Its important to keep it tight at the back and look for the easy ball because that half time whistle could really turn the game around.
As the game goes on get the big man on the back stick for a mismatch which isn't an easy bit of skill, I've been there a few times and it's harder than it looks. Tomorrow morning we will be in the final and Ill be signing a five year contract to talk drivel on Sky. Up the Blues

big big game make no mistake about that its a must win for man city and pep
questions are going to be asked in the media if we lose and end up with just 4th place is not what everybody had hopes for

pep will need a win just to keep the media off his back and the golden goose joe hart will pop up if we let in a goal and lose
but the bright light thats in the tunnel is next season and the front line and just play our game today and we win we are the better squad and just need the ref to let the game flow

big big game make no mistake about that its a must win for man city and pep
questions are going to be asked in the media if we lose and end up with just 4th place is not what everybody had hopes for

pep will need a win just to keep the media off his back and the golden goose joe hart will pop up if we let in a goal and lose
but the bright light thats in the tunnel is next season and the front line and just play our game today and we win we are the better squad and just need the ref to let the game flow

Fuck me thats a difficult read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.