Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Team looked exhausted after 60 minutes. Toure looked like he really wanted it towards the end, the rest didn't.

It's a common occurrence, firing on all cylinders at the start of the game and then fatigue kicks in. And if decisions don't go our way or we don't take our chances, we simply make things incredibly difficult for ourselves towards the end.

Still dont get some of those changes from Pep.....just not good enough! 1-1 pushing for the winner and Pep brings on Delph for Aguero? Only got ourselves to blame today. Lets hope we come out firing on Thurs!

I'll just post what i did in the match thread...

Proof again for the umteenth time that the team just isn't good enough yet, and that mentality is the key issue. Sign a few winners from teams used to winning week in week out and half the problem will be solved. Said it before.

Somebody name me ONE player, other than the outgoing yaya and bravo, who played previously for a dominant side in their respective previous leagues???

Gabby jesus...Says it all. Half teh reason he had so much impact right away. Team needs gutting.

Certainly don't blame pep.

We scored and then went into netfilx and chill mode just like Monaco ,,,,,,, win on Thursday and all is forgiven tho .

Both City and Arsenal were denied penalties, the only other decision that was controversial was the non-over the line goal.

Blame refs all you want in my opinion, that performance second half onwards was bang average in my opinion.

Why Pep took Aguero off as well is beyond me.

Pep has a lot to answer for this season for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.