Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Once we scored we stopped playing,but let's not kid ourselves people going on about Arsenal being poor only need to look at us as well,having said that we were fucked over by the officials and its getting to the stage it's happening every other game now,Its sickening am considering jacking it in and not even bothered about thurs night just fed up with it all ...

I think it speaks volumes that we had nothing on the bench to improve the team going forwards - by comparison, Arsenal had Welbeck, Walcott and Bellerin.

We're a work in progress and there's a lot of work to be done.

Oh and i think that Aguero is on his last legs at this club

I think Pep is an overrated manager. Genius when he gets the type of players to play the football he wants but exposed now that he doesn't have the World's best players.

Needs to be back massively this summer if he's going to succeed here.

And we all thought last season was shit...good grief, that's some achievement to spend another £150m in the summer and end up having a worse season, title run over by February....Sane decided not to bother running for a 15 minutes spell after we scored, Sterling was utter gash when he came on. Still, no doubt Pep is so so happy and we will spend £200m in the summer and perhaps even get up to 3rd next season....lots to look forward to.

Yesterday CFC get a pen with a blatant dive over the Spurs player and Atkinson has no hesitation in pointing to the spot. Yesterday our women are penalised in the first minute with a joke award of a penalty. The same criteria are just not applied to our circumstances. It stinks. It's season long. I'm not surprised our players' heads drop, match after match we're fucked over by incompetents or cheats. I cannot think of another season that comes close to this one for the shit decisions we've been subjected to. We might not have played well today but had we had the so-called 'smooth' with the season-long rough we'd be in the final!

True. We should have someone at the top question this, Khaldoon with a dossier of incidents - the push on Sterling against Spurs when the ref was the only one who didn't see it, Sideshow bob on Aguero, the two major incidents against us in the first half today, it just goes on. We need to be calling out these bent decisions from the very top, not just a manager having a post match whinge.

Very disappointing result but a familiar outcome this season. Played well in the first half in particular, scored a perfectly legitimate goal, which was ruled out but still scored another brilliantly taken goal. Arsenal scored from what seemed their first real chance with a quality cross and finish and the game was end to end after that. Created some good chances with Yaya and Fernandinho and also in extra time and is a shame that we could not get that second goal. As I said, we were the better team but once again a combination of factors have lead to the result- not taking chances, officials being poor and just being unlucky.

This was an opportunity to win a trophy this season but it is all about finishing in the top three now and all the focus should be on that.

Then good luck finding someone lethal. Aguero is not the problem.

crazy isn't it...Kun scores with his one only real chance.....

Sane, sterling navas, delph all offer nothing attacking wise in the game and no one mentions it

sane and sterling were esp poor today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.