Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

We didn't create too many clear chances today. I thought we were fairly average against an average Arsenal.

I think the Sterling's disallowed goal was a key moment in the match as we were dominating at that point. Arsenal dug deep in the first half defensively and so we could not create clear chances, it got a bit more open in the second half. Silva going off also was another key moment, which ties into the theme of things not going our way today.

i do agree with you on that one......there was a foul by someone (i think Xhaxa) where he came down lat over the top on someones knee...it was subtle but nothing was given for it other than a free kick...it was at least a yellow...not to mention the one on silva which in the long run if he is out will cost us more

For the winner Yaya chips the player beautifully who then blocks Yaya by falling over and low and behold its an Arsenal free kick.

Play then goes wide where low and behold they get yet another cheap free kick from which they score.

Thats how refs affect games and thats how they cheat.

Today for 120 mins pawson was almost perfect and he got his job done!

This game sums up our season. 3/4 shafted by a refs and unlucky equal measures, 1/4 careless. Disappointed...and almost had a fight in the pub with a geezer who is not evenly Arsenal. Some WHU chav who has already developed visceral hatred for us. I cannot complain about Pep at all. We play some top quality football, but for some reason we don't score. Bring back Edin and Mario. :)

We keep blaming the ref but nothing ever Changes. Kicked off the park yet again and nothing is done however we were not good enough. No passion, No fight, slow build up, Strange substitutions. Sane looked dead on his feet most of the 2nd half yet we take Sterling off.

What happened to getting rid of the typical city tag? What happened to fighting till the end? What happened to #together.

Can't argue with his talent but does tend to go missing at vital moments

I don't think he does go missing. He had numerous opportunities today to make a decisive impact and didn't take any of them. He was very ineffective today and the same goes for Sterling. The only excuse is they are young and this tends to mean inconsistent. Sane made some good runs but the link up with KDB just wasn't there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.