Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Lose a semi, lose to a shite side, lose silva, extra time prior to a derby, penner not given, goal not given, travel to London on the day of a marathon, could of gone better tbh

The fact that we had Fernando and Delph coming on when the game needed to be won speaks volumes. Poor subs and a very odd time to be conservative.

Sums up the whole season in one game. No luck, Silva bashed without a booking, hit the post twice, def pen not given, fair goal ruled out.

Shit depth, shit subs, shit officiating, shit season.

For the winner Yaya chips the player beautifully who then blocks Yaya by falling over and low and behold its an Arsenal free kick.

Play then goes wide where low and behold they get yet another cheap free kick from which they score.

Thats how refs affect games and thats how they cheat.

Today for 120 mins pawson was almost perfect and he got his job done!

i remember the yaya decision...but not the one outside.....

You can look at the decisions and wind yourself up about it (and Im not saying that there weren't bad decisions today - there were) but we lost as well cause we played poorly an dour midfield struggled esp in the second half and some players (sane, Sterling and KDB in some aspects) didnt turn up....todays loss is a combo of both factors. you could be clinical if you want and say had the goal been allowed etc etc but looking at the second half performance and ET performance we were also second best for big parts of it

Thats you and Howard Webb then.

Well done.

Sorry i didnt read the rest after that!

I think it was a pen but so was theirs. Even if the goal was allowed it would have probably played out the same.

Answer one question, "did you feel confident at 1 nil?" I didn't. The biggest frustrations in life are the ones you know are going to happen, Pep has been presenting that outcome too much this season.

Let down by the kids today. The old guard worked their bollocks off. Sterling could be finished after that. Embarrassing for the lad

For the winner Yaya chips the player beautifully who then blocks Yaya by falling over and low and behold its an Arsenal free kick.

Play then goes wide where low and behold they get yet another cheap free kick from which they score.

Thats how refs affect games and thats how they cheat.

Today for 120 mins pawson was almost perfect and he got his job done!
Spot on,something needs to be done as the odd decision over a season you can understand,but it's happening every other game,it surely must also affect the players ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.