Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

short term its going to hurt but we have to look at the long term and pep own's team

we can jump on the bang wagon with the media about mistakes pep made this season but deep down your asking pep to play with players who does not understand the style looking at today and its a big lost but we have navas at left back and nothing. what choices does pep have at both full back roles and then you got a back 4 that never look like keeping clean sheets and then your only way of scoring is aguero. am down and hate losing but in pep we must trust give him the full summer and transfer window and his players and then we see. we can not point the finger today pep knows next season he will be judged and rightly so and the fans will wait in judgement we are not the red scum over the road and moan moan moan to fan sites after a bad season

There was only one winner once they scored, we gave them hope with that goal, before that they were fucked and were like a rabbit in the headlights.
We've got to learn to have a killer instinct, when we're dominating teams we need to go for the jugular.

Yep the majority of these players haven't got that in them! Next season Pep needs to install that in them or we going to end up winning naff all under him.

I will happily take a draw on Thursday.

They are unbeaten in 23 league matches and will be no push over especially with Jose getting in the refs head pre-match.

On the other hand we can't hit a barn door and confidence will be low.

There was only one winner once they scored, we gave them hope with that goal, before that they were fucked and were like a rabbit in the headlights.
We've got to learn to have a killer instinct, when we're dominating teams we need to go for the jugular.

It will come this summer hopefully mate.

I thought there were some very good performances but... I seriously wonder if Pep will ever bring success to us. We continue to be the same one dimensional side as the previous 2-3 seasons (but with the added bonus of more risky passes in defence).

The tippitappiness of it all is ok if you have someone who'll break through a solid defense like Yaya used to or Messi did for Barca or Hazard for Chelsea or Ribery/Robben for Bayern and some real threats from set pieces like we used to have. How many times do we break down a team anyway?

I know we are expecting some new blood and maybe the whole will be greater than the sum of the parts but I think this season has taught us that we need at least 1 truly world class "penetrator".

And why can't se sit back and let the other team attack us? Obviously to do this you need a well drilled confident and capable defence. And a manager who doesn't believe that it's beneath you to be conservative.

Wenger is now getting credit for his excellent back 5 v City, which mainly sat there whilst we passd the ball around them & should have gone 2-0 up. They also got away with kicking our playmaker off the fucking park, then had half time to rejig their fucking team at 0-0 instead of chasing the fucking game.

What we have had from refs this season, is not an occasional fuckup, it's a constant fucking handicap v top 6 teams & has drastically changed our season.

Wasting your breath he's a a fucking idiot who blames everything on Pep

PEP: At the end of course we are sad, but tomorrow we must stand up to finish the games we have still to play.

PEP: Today we created more chances than Arsenal but we knew how good they are. I don’t have regrets

#PEP: (On injuries sustained) We'll see with the doctor tomorrow.

PEP: (On goal ruled out] It's a job for the referee. It doesn't matter, I don't want to talk about that. The reality is the ball was out.

PEP: We will improve. The players will stay here, some will leave and some will come. Next season we will be stronger

same as the emirates game, we should of buried them in that game as well
we are lacking that ruthless streak,putting chances away helps.
Yeah I said the same in the ground, it was a mirror image of the Emirates game, we give teams the chance to stay in the game, especially the top sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.